Thank you for supporting our work!
You are welcome to be an integral part of our organization by contributing either your personal time or by giving us monetary support. We would love for our well-wishers and like minded individuals to visit our organization and observe the work we do. We always like to hear your feedback, suggestions etc. In addition, your visit will be a huge source of inspiration to the ashram residents, especially children, because it will definitely infuse confidence in their minds.
Your can contribute financially for various schemes and projects mentioned below.
You can support our cause by subscription fees also.
Well-wishers can create endowments with a minimum amount of Rs.1000/-. The amount will be deposited in a Nationalized Bank and the interest will be spent for the causes mentioned by the donor.
Endowments can be made for:
- Sponsoring a child or senior citizens
- Providing books and notebooks
- Awards for outstanding and meritorious children
- Diwali, Christmas, Ramzan and other religious functions' related expenses
- Feasts on any specific day of the year
- Donations of PCs, laptops in kind are also appreciated
- Uniforms, books, notebooks, and other educational requirements for 300+ children of the orphanage in June (at the beginning of the school year).
- Sponsoring intelligent and aspiring students to continue with higher education like Professional education, Computer education, Polytechnic etc.
- Donating during festivals like Diwali, Pongal, Ramzan, Bakrid, Christmas, Easter etc. all of which are celebrated in the Ashram, without any communal disparity. (Donors are also encouraged to come and spend these festive occasions with the children and elders at the ashram whenever possible.)
Any amount as general donation, which will be credited to the corpus account and will be used for the maintenance of the ashram kids and senior citizens.
Please Note: We take conscious efforts to maintain our administrative costs at the lowest possible level. Approximately 90% of all the money we collect is spent on the specific cause and only 10% is used towards our administrative expenses.